POSTAGE AND DELIVERY COSTS
- F R E E standard delivery within Australia on orders over $150
- F R E E click and collect on local orders only (West Wyalong, New South Wales)
- Standard delivery within Australia: Flat rate of $3.00
- Express delivery within Australia: Flat rate of $14.00
POSTAGE AND DELIVERY DETAILS
- Pink Velvet delivers exclusively via Australia Post.
- Please allow 1-2 days for postage and handling. Once your order has been sent you will be supplied with a tracking number. Please keep your tracking number safe and use this for your own future reference.
- If you would like to know where your order is after it has left Pink Velvet, please contact Australia Post with your tracking details for further assistance.
- Please allow 3-7 business days for standard domestic delivery.
- Express post cannot be guaranteed as next day delivery due to our location in rural New South Wales. Please check the Australia Post website for specific delivery times available to your postcode.
- We will do all we can to ensure your delivery reaches you in a timely manner. Pink Velvet cannot be held liable for any postage delays, lost or damaged goods that might occur by our postage carriers or any person(s) that handles your goods once they leave Pink Velvet.
- It is out of Pink Velvet's reasonable control when deliveries are held up due to public holidays, busy postal periods (i.e. Christmas) or when we are supplied with incorrect postal addresses.
- If any items in your order are out of stock at the time your order is packed then we will notify you via email and refund you for those out of stock item(s) before proceeding with your order.
CHANGE YOUR MIND?
That’s ok, we know that sometimes choosing the right size and colour can be a hard game to play.
To be eligible for a return/exchange please ensure you have contacted Pink Velvet via email@example.com within 14 days from the date on your original sales invoice.
If you choose the wrong size or are not entirely happy, we will exchange your item for the correct size (subject to size availability).
If a quick exchange cannot be made due to stock availability, a store credit will be issued. Store credits will be valid for 6 months from the date we receive your return.
- Refunds are reserved for manufacturing faults only.
- We do not accept returns, or exchanges on sales items (unless there is a manufacturing fault).
- All postage for returns and exchanges (excluding refunds) is at the buyer’s expense.
Here’s what you do:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait to receive a Return Number (RMA#)
- Please post your return (as quickly as possible) using a reputable postage service and keep your tracking number handy. All items are your responsibility until they reach us.
- Please include your proof of purchase and ensure all the original tags and labels are attached to your item.
- All items must be unworn and in clean saleable condition or your return may not be accepted.
- Please wait patiently, we will contact you once your return has been received and we confirm it meets the conditions above.
- Any questions? Email email@example.com
- Please post returns to: Pink Velvet 127 Main Street, West Wyalong NSW 2671
RECEIVED SOMETHING FAULTY?
Uh oh - firstly, we are so sorry. We give our all to make sure each item you receive is carefully picked and packed.
A replacement item will be offered to try and fill your original order, if stock or size availability prohibits this from happening then a full refund of the purchase price including postage will be issued.
Please note, Pink Velvet only offers refunds on manufacturing faults.
It is the customers responsibility to check over their purchase and notify Pink Velvet of any garment faults within 14 days of their purchase date.
If a fault is found after this period your refund claim may not be accepted.
Please ensure you check your garment care label and wash all Pink Velvet garments with love and care according to the label. We cannot accept returns on mistreated items.
We do not accept refunds, returns or exchanges for items purchased during a sale, in the clearance section or on gift vouchers unless there is a manufacturing fault.