Our Girl Gang
I'M A CHOCOLATE LOVER, I'M A TERRIBLE SINGER BUT SING DAILY, I LOVE RUGBY LEAGUE, MY MIND IS FULL OF POWER AND DREAMS, I'M TIARNA.
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- When I was younger I wanted to be an actor on Home and Away.. still do actually.
- If I could live anywhere in the world it would be New York City - preferably next to Beyonce and Jay-Z
- If you get into my car, 9/10 Drake or Beyonce will be playing. I'm not a Wiggles listening Mum. We roll up to places listening to Drake or Queen B. Sometimes there are arguments for Kanye and Posty which are also acceptable.
- I'm all about girl power. Helping lift others as we rise ourselves, fixing others crowns without telling the world that they were crooked and most of all supporting my girls through thick and thin.
- In 20 years I hope that my kids are happy and healthy. I also hope that they are happy with their Mum spending their inheritance living her best life in America.
- My Dad raised me by himself from age 13.
- My worst habit is always saying yes.
- If I could go back in time and start all over, I would work as hard as I could to be a Rugby League sports presenter on Fox League.
- If I got my way with my kids names their names would be, Gigi Mae, Meila Rae and Boston Saint or Carter Cash. 1/3 isn't too bad I guess.
- I could eat steak for breakfast, lunch and dinner and never, ever get sick of it.