WE'RE BUSINESS PARTNERS, WE'RE CHOCOLATE LOVERS, WE'RE REALLY BAD SINGERS, WE'RE TWO GIRLS FULL OF POWER AND DREAMS, WE'RE KATE AND TIARNA.
T I A R N A - 5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- When I was younger I wanted to be an actor on Home and Away.. still do actually.
- If I could live anywhere in the world it would be New York City - preferably next to Beyonce and Jay-Z
- If you get into my car, 9/10 Drake or Beyonce will be playing. I'm not a Wiggles listening Mum. We roll up to places listening to Drake or Queen B. Sometimes there are arguments for Kanye and Posty which are also acceptable.
- I'm all about girl power. Helping lift others as we rise ourselves, fixing others crowns without telling the world that they were crooked and most of all supporting my girls through thick and thin.
- In 20 years I hope that my kids are happy and healthy. I also hope that they are happy with their Mum spending their inheritance living her best life in America.
K A T E - 5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- All I wanted to be when I was younger was a taste tester at the Cadbury Chocolate Factory...who am I kidding, it is still my dream job!
- If I could live anywhere in the world it would be on the French Riviera...with a fun little sports car I could just zip over to Italy for the weekend in
- If you get into my car get ready for the most eclectic mix of music you have ever experienced - I love everything from Fleetwood Mac to Metallica
- My mantra is 'be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons'
- In 20 years time I hope this little babe I am carrying is happy and healthy and enjoying life cause I sure intend to be.
T O G E T H E R - 5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT PV
- We took over Pink Velvet on 1 April 2019...Yes, April Fools Day but this wasn't a joke. We were ready to take on the world!
- We are rural AF. Like literally smack bam in the middle of NSW.
- Even though we are a retail business, we really want to use our voice on social media to empower women. We are all about girl power and you can see it on our socials or plastered on our front door with our "Hey, you look good today' sign.
- Kate's Mum, Mandy actually started Pink Velvet 15 years ago. She had a lot of trouble trying to come up with a name for the business. At the same time she was having a hard time trying to find a Pink Velvet jacket and voila, PV was born.
- Kate's favourite brand in store is Salt By Hendrix and Tiarna's is Apero the Label but if we have Dough Re Mi cookies in then easily Dough Re Mi for the win. Nom, Nom, Nom!